Loafers With Jeans
Adding a pair of loafers completes any casual outfit, and they are ideal for giving your staple jeans and T-shirt combo a more vintage appeal.
- Wear your loafers with a pair of frayed skinny jeans and a button-down top – the masculine edge of the loafers perfectly sets off your outfit.
- Throw an oversized cardigan over your jeans and to nail two trends in one outfit, add a matching fedora.
- Wear your loafers with a pair of slouchy boyfriend jeans. You could add a loose jumper to complete the androgynous look, or offset it with a delicate pastel blouse.
- For the ultimate off-duty look, a pair of denim overalls works surprisingly well with a pair of loafers.
Alternative Loafer Outfits
Quirky and unique twists on the original loafer design are everywhere this season, and we are loving this new trend!
- Look for a pair of loafers with extra detail, such as a tassel or studs, to really take your outfit to the next level.
- We’ve also seen fur-covered loafers, to give your outfit a really unusual twist. To put the emphasis on cozy comfort, wear yours with a thick jumper and add an oversized scarf.
- To shake up your standard office attire, wear a pair of beige loafers with a pencil skirt or belted knee-length dress. So much more comfortable than heels!
- Metallic loafers are another smarter take on the shoe – pair with a leather jacket and a LBD for your next night out on the town.
- A pair of white loafers is perfect for an eye-catching outfit. Wear with a striped shirt and black jeans for a slightly nautical theme.
Styling Loafers For All Seasons
Another key reason to invest in a pair of loafers is they truly do transcend the seasons. Come rain or shine, loafers will take you through all seasons while still looking chic!
- Go for an ultra-preppy look with a pleated skirt, black woolly tights and high collared shirt to keep you all wrapped up in winter.
- For those in-between seasons, a leather jacket works really well with loafers for an edgier but casual look.
- In summer team your loafers with some denim shorts and a floaty, summery top – you could also add a sunhat to keep cool.
- This season, try wearing loafers with a floral tea dress to give a slightly more boyish feel to the whole ensemble.
With their versatile design, a good pair of loafers will take you from the boardroom to the bar and everything in between. Is there any outfit you can’t wear them with?
Featured Image: Looking for another way to wear a pair of leather loafers? Why not try pairing them with an oversized knit sweater like Katarina Lilius! This look is cosy, casual, and ultra stylish.
Sweater: Zara, Blouse: H&M, Jeans: Monki, Loafers: Old, Sunglasses: Monki.