Struggling to figure out how to look chic in the rain? This season, wellies are no longer relegated just to muddy festivals – British footwear favourite Hunter Boots are hitting the streets. Stylish, practical and comfortable, with our outfit ideas you’ll be jumping happily in puddles in no time.
How to wear Hunter Boots with Jeans
Classic and versatile, wearing your Hunter Boots with jeans is the easiest way to work these rainboots into your wardrobe.
- The trick is to keep the jeans slim and streamlines. Skinny jeans tucked in perfectly show off the Hunter boot shape.
- Elongate your pins with dark denim. Blue or black can be paired with any Hunter boot colour – from the classic black Hunter boot, vibrant red to olive green.
- Comfy thick socks will keep you comfortable and help retain the Hunter boot structure.
- Top off your look with plaid scarves, chunky cardigans or your favourite tailored wool coat.
How To Wear Hunter Boots With Skirts
Hunter Boots and skirts are a match made in fashion heaven. Universally flattering and feminine, here’s how to style your favourite skirts with Hunter Boots.
- Getting the length right is key. Keep hemlines above the knee to add enough of a break between the boot and the skirt. See more cute ways to wear a mini skirt.
- For cold days, stay warm with a of pair tights. Go for classy dark tones and avoid prints.
- Don’t be afraid to switch things up with your skirt shape. An A-line is classic city chic while skater style adds a trendy vibe.
- Fabric and texture add interest to your outfit. We love corduroy for winter days and cotton for summer.
How to wear Hunter Boots With Shorts
The Hunter Boots and shorts combination is a look which never goes out of style. Read our top fashion tips:
- Channel that eternal summer vibe with a pair of frayed denim cutoffs.
- Feeling too casual? Instantly dress up the look by throwing on your favourite black leather jacket or military jacket: See more ways to style the military jacket.
- While knee high socks are optional, they will help the boot stay in place and keep you comfy through the day.
- Balance the rest of your look with a loose long sleeve top, scarf and cross body bag.
Still need more ideas of what to wear with Hunter Boots? These stylish bloggers have all the inspiration you need:
Featured: Elegant and trendy, Katarzyna Tusk pairs her Hunter Boots with tights, oversized scarf and a tailored coat. Umbrella: optional
Skirt: Zara, Boots: Hunter, Coat: Stefanel, Scarf: COS, Bag: Torebka, Sweater: Mango