How To Wear White Jeans
For devotees of classic blue Levis, white jeans may seem like a step outside your comfort zone. Bright white jeans don’t blend in to any outfit – on the contrary, they stand out, drawing every eye in the vicinity to your ensemble. Here’s our best advice on how to make that plunge.
- Take some time to find the perfect fitting pair of white jeans. White naturally reflects the light, so a slim-fitting (but not skin-tight) style is flattering on all shapes. Or for a retro and leg-lengthening look, pick a pair of boot cut or flared white jeans.
- Denim may not seem work appropriate, but add a dark-colored silk blouse and you’ve got an office-friendly white jeans outfit. Don’t forget to add some heels to finish your ensemble!
- Cuffed white jeans are an effortlessly classy wardrobe piece for summertime strolls along the beach – and you can easily recreate this look by rolling up the bottom of your jeans. Wear with some deck shoes and a polo T shirt.
- For chillier days, a long coat can work surprisingly well with your jeans. Keep the look balanced with subtle accessories and finish off your outfit with a patterned silk scarf.
What To Wear With Your White Skinny Jeans
Celebrities and models alike are embracing a pair of skinny white jeans as their go-to everyday wardrobe piece.
- White on white is a guaranteed style success. Pair some distressed white jeans with a loose white T shirt or sweater, and you’ve got an outfit sure to make you stand out in a crowd.
- A leather jacket teamed with ripped skinny jeans is a look with some serious attitude – the contrast of black leather and white denim makes it extra striking.
- It’s never been easier to do double denim than with white jeans. Pair your skinnies with a slouchy, faded blue denim jacket and add some cowboy boots for the perfect low maintenance weekend outfit.
- Wearing neutral, muted colors with your jeans can make your overall outfit surprisingly elegant. Choose a grey or beige sweater and add some gold accessories for a finishing touch. The result? A subtle and effortlessly put-together look.
The Cropped White Jeans
There’s nothing better than a pair of cropped white jeans for keeping cool in sizzling summer heat. We’d recommend you pick a pair that skims a couple of inches above your ankle.
- Combine cropped white jeans with a floaty, floral top and some delicate sandals for a ladylike look.
- For an edgy and androgynous white jeans outfit, wear with a pair of study, lace up boots, a checked shirt and an oversized jacket.
- Stripes and denim are always a failsafe combo. A navy and white striped T-shirt with a pair of cropped jeans and matching navy heels is an elegant and timeless outfit. Add a pop of color with a contrasting bag in mustard yellow.
- Pastels and white are a super cute color combination for spring. Layer a cardigan in pastel pink or mint green over a white sleeveless top and wear with some ballet pumps.
With so many easy ways to wear them, there really is no excuse anymore not to add a pair of white jeans to your collection. How will you be wearing yours this summer?
Featured Image: White jeans will look super cute paired with a classic suede jacket, as shown here by Christine Andrew. Wearing contrasting colours will provide another dimension to your every day spring look, we highly recommend it!
Dress: Zimmermann, Shoes: M. Gemi, Jacket: Nordstrom, Jeans: Rag & Bone.