Leather Jackets: Casual Spring Looks
This spring, a leather jacket and some skinny jeans are all you need to nail that off-duty model look. And you can also step away from the traditional black biker and choose a bright or pastel color, for a more quirky twist on the leather jacket outfit.
- Layer your leather jacket over some cozy knitwear to ensure you’re ready for any weather. A slouchy jacket, with a loose jumper and some boyfriend jeans, is the epitome of casual cool.
- Wear your jacket with ripped skinny jeans, a beany and an oversized scarf for a comfy but chic everyday ensemble.
- Hitting the gym? A leather jacket thrown over some black leggings and sneakers will ensure you are paparazzi-ready on your way there.
- A beige leather jacket is laid-back but stylish. Wear it with a pair of white trousers for an easy, breezy look that’ll easily take you from brunch to the boardroom.
- For the ultimate in dressed-down, casual cool, accessorize a pastel leather jacket with ankle boots and a fedora, another trend that’s huge this season.
Effortlessly Cool Black Leather Jacket Outfits
You can’t go wrong with a classic, iconic black leather jacket. Here are some ideas for an outfit with an edge.
- A black leather jacket with an all-black ensemble will always make an impression. Don’t be afraid to ramp up the toughness of this look. Keep your jacket zipped right up and wear with skin-tight black jeans or leggings. Team with some chunky, block-heeled boots for maximum attitude.
- Dare to go double leather with a tight leather pencil skirt or trousers. A heavy coat of black mascara finishes off this bold look. This outfit is certainly not for the faint hearted!
- Sunglasses, a biker jacket and a form-fitting dress equal a sexy and sophisticated look that’s sure to turn all eyes in your direction.
- For a striking, color-popping look, contrast your black jacket with a pair of bright trousers.
Go Glam With A Leather Jacket
If you’re thinking of adding a leather jacket to your collection, but you’re more of a girly girl, don’t hesitate. We’ve got you covered with these sophisticated and elegant leather jacket outfits.
- Wear a cute floral dress under your jacket for a softer, girly look. Add some ballet pumps and a statement necklace to finish off this ladylike outfit.
- Combine a black jacket with an A line, knee-length skirt in pink or red. This is an ultra-feminine ensemble for a 50s inspired vibe. Add some matching sky high heels to finish off your outfit.
- Leather and lace is a combination that seems to go together as well as chalk and cheese but trust us, it really can work. A black lace dress with matching bomber jacket will look simultaneously elegant and edgily modern.
- Toughen up a feminine maxi dress by throwing a leather jacket over it – an easy-to-wear look that’s sure to become your summer holiday staple.
Whether you’re going for a casual, sexy or glamorous look, the leather jacket is a perennial classic that will always add some urban edge to your outfit. Which way will you be wearing yours?
Featured Image: Leather jackets don’t only look good in classic black! A blush pink jacket like this one worn by Paola Alberdi will look a treat paired with skinny jeans and a simple grey knit sweater to create the ultimate spring style!
Jacket: All Saints, Sweater: Barney’s New York, Jeans: Shoptiques.