Thigh high boots can be surprisingly versatile, as you’ll discover when you take a look at our selections. They look great with jeans and add to the sleekness of casual attire with with contrasting colours and a tight fit that emphasises leg length, but their year-round appeal doesn’t stop there. Check our tips on ways to style your thigh highs throughout the year:
Style Tips On How To Wear Thigh High Boots
Forget any notions you may have about thigh high boots, they’re still the height of fashion and can be worn any time of year. OK, so on to some basic style tips:
- Style conscious girls will find these boots ideal with jeans, whether tippy toeing city streets or heading off for some fun in the country
- Short skirts or shorts outfits get a sophisticated look when teamed with contrasting thigh high boots in coordinating colours. This is an ideal look for spring or autumn
- Modern blazer dresses have sleek lines and feature a blazer-style cape, coupled with simple suede thigh highs, nude coloured tights and a clutch any girl creates a chic, modern appearance
- You won’t feel winter chills wearing a bright, knitted poncho, long cable knit sweater or stylish sweater dresses with your fashionable, long boots
- Long-line wool winter coats, military-style and shortie, fitted rain macs and long, knitted cardigans give you effortless elegance anywhere when coupled with stiletto heeled thigh highs
- Dresses, pleated skirts, leggings and coats are flattered when paired with legs encased in tight, above-the-knee boots
- Dressing up or down is simple with thigh highs, matching them with an elegant, short dress and matching bag is one way to attract glances, while adding thigh highs to jeans, chunky sweaters and a long bohemian scarf in autumn or spring ensures you won’t need a coat
- A simple blue denim shirt, jeans and coordinating beige or sand coloured suede thigh high boots looks just perfect in cooler weather and porting a camel coloured wool coat along for any outings will complete your look and ensure you’re warm and toasty all day and into the evening
Thigh high fashion trends have really taken off in a big way, so don’t be scared to team your boots with a variety of outfits to create your personal style effects and stun the neighbours into silent admiration. Send us your top tips for thigh high fashion outfits, so we can add to our ways of wearing these awesome boots!
Featured Image: You can simply never go wrong with a thigh high boots and rain mac combination! Stephanie Sterjovski demonstrates this fact, looking super sophisticated and ready for winter in this gorgeous wrap around mac.